WORK WITH US
Lavorare con noi vuol dire formazione e divertimento
We are always on the lookout for a talented EFL teacher to work with us!
We are a small, friendly, professional school in the centre of Milan. We offer quality language training to students of all ages and levels.
We have an excellent local reputation and a high student return rate. The school is a recognised preparation centre for all Cambridge ESOL exams. We also prepare students for IELTS exams.
The school premises is in a charming city in northern Italy. The city itself is one of the oldest and most important in Europe. Stunning natural beauty apart, Milan is just 40 minutes by train from Como, where the franchising headquarters are situated. The city has two international airports and an efficient rail and motorway network, these provide an ideal starting point for exploring the rest of Italy or just about anywhere in Europe.
The city is the capital of its own province so all local government offices etc are situated in the city centre. Famous for shopping, Milan provides all the amenities you would expect from a modern city of this size.
Your English must be of native speaker level. Educational qualifications required include a relevant university degree, a recognized TEFL Certificate, at least 2 years proven teaching experience at all levels, and experience in teaching young learners. In addition, you should possess good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Summary of qualifications and requirements:
• university/college degree;
• recognized TEFL certificate (CELTA or equivalent)
• minimum 1-year relevant teaching experience;
• minimum 1-year experience living and working abroad;
• it is essential that the candidate is able to provide two good professional references (with contact number);
• the candidate must enjoy working with children and adults.
For those joining our school, we offer the following
• help settling in
• on-going training and support;
• support in young learners methodology
• an excellent range of materials;
• opportunities for structured career development;
• a professional, positive and supportive teaching environment;
At the moment we are looking for an EFL specialist to teach General English and Cambridge exam preparation to small groups of teens, adults and children.
In order to join us, you will need to have experience in teaching both young learners and adults. Familiarity with Cambridge exams is an advantage.
Specific details will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
* PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA INDICATED.
If you are interested in applying for the position and you have all the requirements, please send an updated cv, including details of where and when you took your EFL qualification here email@example.com